Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Housing board (HDB) resale prices fell by 0.3 per cent in March compared with February amid the coronavirus outbreak.
But more flats changed hands in March, a 16.8 per cent jump from February, according to figures released by real estate portal SRX on Thursday (April 9).
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- US$100b Reit rout pulverises family fortunes across Asia
- Grade A CBD fell to $10.61 psf/month in Q1 2020
- Real estate tycoon and Olympian Thio Gim Hock dies aged 82
- Centurion catches the Covid-19 bug
- Here’s How To Pick Strong Dividend Companies That Can Survive Recessions
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- COVID-19: No hospitalisation coverage for those who ignore travel advisories
- My Thoughts Of Being A Singaporean
- Coronavirus: Sungei Tengah Lodge is 4th foreign worker dorm gazetted as isolation area
- 21 HDB blocks in Redhill Close to house healthy essential foreign workers relocated from dorms
- Nikon is offering free online photography courses this month
Dark Kitchen Ideas
- 20 stunning dark kitchen ideas
- 30 Elegant Kitchens With Dark Cabinets
- 36 Stunning Black Kitchens That Tempt You To Go Dark For Your Next Remodel
- 15 dark and dramatic kitchen design ideas
- 30 Classy Projects With Dark Kitchen Cabinets
Color Trends - Peach
- 10 Beautiful Coral Peach Interior Design Ideas
- Peach Color Interior Design Ideas.
- Soft Peach Color Walls for Sophisticated Interior Look
- Using the peach color to decorate amazing interiors
- Peach: The New Blush?
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.