Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
SINGAPORE (July 14): RHB Group Research is staying “overweight” on the real estate sector, mainly on valuation grounds, with developer stocks trading at attractive 40-60% discounts to book value.
In a Monday report, analyst Vijay Natarajan says, “Despite a sharp deterioration in economic outlook, the property sector has largely remained resilient, as anticipated. “
Key reasons are ultra-low interest rates, government economic stimulus, predominant local buying and healthy household balance sheets pre-crisis. Developers’ low margins have also limited price wars.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Condo resale volumes recovering with prices stable in June: SRX
- MYP's FY20 loss widens to S$2.1m on revaluation losses
- Is Paying Down Your Home Loan By Cash Or CPF A Better Option Today?
- Cluster House: All You Need To Know + 25 Years Of Price Trends
- Definite Guide To Using Your CPF To Repay Your Home Loan Installments For HDB Flats And Private Property
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Singapore's GDP contracts 12.6% in Q2: MTI
- Live list of Singapore hotels accepting reservations for staycations
- Coronavirus: Singaporeans getting the travel bug again
- Singapore Malaysia working towards implementing green lane on August 10
- Curtains trends 2020: Top freshest textile trends
- Modern Curtains 2020: All the Options of the Design of the Curtain Trends
- New Decoration Designs for Curtain Trends 2020-2021
- 6 trending ideas for curtains and blinds in 2020
- The Best Window Curtains, According to Interior Designers
Sustainable Home Hacks
- Go Green At Home With These Simple Sustainable Hacks
- 17 ECO HOME HACKS TO SAVE MONEY AND THE PLANET
- 20 Easy Sustainable Swaps to Reduce Waste | 20 Eco-Friendly Life Hacks
- 10 SUSTAINABLE KITCHEN HACKS
- 20+ Easy, Eco-Friendly Home Hacks
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.