Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Higher contributions from properties in Australia, South Korea and Vietnam boosted income.
Mapletree Logistics Trust (MLT) saw its net property income (NPI) rose 3.9% YoY to $108.56m in Q3 2019 from $104.49m in Q3 2018, the company announced. Gross revenue edged up 0.3% to $121.15m over the same period.
NPI growth was driven by higher contributions from its existing properties and acquisitions in Australia, South Korea and Vietnam, but was countered by the absence of revenue from its divestment of five warehouses in Japan in Q1 FY19-20.
Freshest news from Singapore’s property market
- Mapletree Logistics Trust's Q3 DPU up despite enlarged unit base
- Elite Commercial Reit's Singapore IPO to be priced at £0.68 each
- CDL recognised again for leading efforts to tackle climate change
- Keppel Infrastructure Trust back in the black with $10.19m profit in 2019
- The worst may be over for MNACT
- Ready, get set, go to a new REIT market
Must-read if you live in Singapore
- Here's the salary you need to earn to afford these homes in Singapore
- ITE grads pursuing work-study diplomas to double by 2025
- 7 Kindergartens & preschools
- Where to print business cards in Singapore
- Gardening in Singapore: How to grow herbs here
- Kids’ rugby clubs in Singapore
Best one bedroom House Plans
- 25 One Bedroom House/Apartment Plans
- 1 Bedroom Floor Plans
- 30 Best One Bedroom House Plans
- 1 Bedroom Apartment/House Plans
- 1 Bedroom House Plans
Colour trends - Black
- Modern Dark Interior Design
- 60 Black Interior Design Ideas
- 44 Black and White Rooms That Make the Case for Monochrome
- 35 Black Rooms That Embody Sophistication
- 30 Exquisite Black Wall Interiors for a Modern Home
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.