Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
The private residential market in Singapore appears to be stabilising in line with economic fundamentals, said Chia Ngiang Hong, president of the Real Estate Developers’ Association of Singapore (Redas).
"In the beginning of the year, most analysts expect new home sales for the year 2020 to remain resilient and roughly match 2019’s level. Prices of new homes are not expected to change much," Mr Chia said at the Redas Spring Festival lunch on Friday at Orchard Hotel.
However, new home sales performance has been uneven across different projects and segments, and property developers' concerns over the upcoming supply and build-up of unsold inventory remain, he added.
Redas is "reassured" that the Singapore government will act where and when needed to maintain a stable and sustainable property market, Mr Chia said.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- JTC awards tender for Tuas industrial site to sole bidder
- OUE C-Reit posts 12% increase in Q4 DPU, NPI soars post-merger
- a-iTrust's Q3 net lifted by higher occupancies, positive rent reversions
- Suntec Reit to issue S$200m 2.95% notes
- Chart of the Day: Multiple-user factory space prices jump 1.2% QoQ
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- 3 stations on Thomson-East Coast Line begin operations
- SIA and Japanese airline ANA ink JV deal
- Total employment grew to 55,200 in 2019
- More Singapore residents working as freelancers
- Valentine's Day: Gifts & date ideas in Singapore
How to build a Treehouse?
- The Best Way to Build a Treehouse
- How to Build a Treehouse
- How to Build a Tree House – Pro Tips & Plans
- 38 Brilliant Tree House Plans
- 10 Free DIY Tree House Plans
- 20+ Luxury Rooftops and Patios Made for Summer Entertaining
- Tips on rooftop gardening for your home
- Live It Up: 7 Ways To Transform Your Rooftop
- 11 Most Essential Rooftop Garden Design Ideas and Tips
- 10 Ways to Cool Your Roof
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.