Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Singapore's sovereign wealth fund GIC has acquired LG Twin Towers from South Korean conglomerate LG Group for over 8 billion yuan (S$1.59 billion).
Located in the Guomao central business district in Beijing, China, the integrated development comprises two Grade-A office towers and a retail podium, GIC said in a media statement on Wednesday.
The development has a total gross floor area of 140,680 square metres and a well-diversified tenant mix.
It is situated along Changan Avenue, a key artery road in Beijing, and offers direct access to the Yonganli subway station.
Daily Property News from Singapore
- Jan condo resale prices inch up; Feb data likely to show virus impact
- HDB launches over 3,000 BTO flats in first exercise for 2020
- Condo prices up but virus outbreak may affect sales
- Condo rentals rose 0.9% in January
- HDB rents up 0.8% in January
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- Bus, train ridership rises to another record while cabs continue to lose shine
- Singapore Airshow 2020 takes off
- Singapore remains top city for East Asian expats
- Singles Guide to Singapore Top Bars for meeting other Expats
- Make your own perfume
The Most Popular Interior Designer in Singapore
- Top 5 Interior Designers Singapore
- Best 15 Interior Designers & Decorators in Singapore
- Browse Top Singapore Interior Designers Reviews
- 10 Best Interior Designers in Singapore
- The Top 10 Interior Design Firms in Singapore
Parisian Bedroom Ideas
- 21 Chic And Inspiring Parisian Bedroom Decor Ideas
- French bedroom ideas: 18 beautifully romantic looks
- How to decorate your bedroom like a Parisienne
- 20 Of The Most Stylish Rooms In Paris
- Parisian Style Bedroom Ideas (Furniture & Decor)
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.