Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
This led to surge in mostgagge-sale listings, time taken to sell such property longer now.
Buffeted by economic uncertainties as the United States-China trade war dragged on, owners of residential properties in prime districts last year defaulted on bank loans, contributing to one of the greatest number of mortgagee-sale listings seen in recent years.
Meanwhile, the time taken to sell a mortgagee-sale property has lengthened with buyers taking a wait-and-see approach, say industry experts.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- Trouble in paradise with more prime district homes in mortgagee sales
- Sales galleries get more creative to woo buyers
- PayPal refreshes its Singapore Innovation Lab with tech offerings
- MIT's next buy could be Mapletree's stakes in US data centres: analyst
- MLT to acquire Japan logistics centre for $272.5m
Useful stories related Singapore
- Three university hostels designated as quarantine facilities
- Things to do: What’s on this week
- Which is the best curriculum?
- Where to buy a sofa in Singapore
- Want to join a sports team?
Estate agency types
- Types of Estate Agency
- The Different Types of Agents
- How to Pick the Right Type of Real Estate Agent for Your Property
- What Are the Different Types of Real Estate Agents?
- 5 Types of Clients Estate Agents Deal With
Material trends - Glass
- Glass in Interior Design
- 9 Types of Glass used in Interiors
- Uses for Glass in Interior Design
- How is glass being used as an interiors feature?
- What Are The Benefits Of Glass In Interior Design?
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.