Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Mall operator CapitaLand will be giving 1,000 tenants rental rebates over two months in a move to help stores tide over the current retail storm caused by the coronavirus outbreak.
In a letter sent to tenants on Wednesday, the landlord said it had reviewed February sales and footfall data and will be granting a 50 per cent rebate on the fixed components of their one-month gross rent. This will be disbursed in two tranches of 25 per cent in April and May.
It also assured tenants that it would be passing on the full amount of savings from the 15 per cent property tax rebate provided by the Government once the rebate has been received.
Earlier this week, the Restaurant Association of Singapore (RAS) called out landlords for dragging their feet when it came to providing promised rental rebates.
Daily Property News from Singapore
- HDB resale market 'resilient' in February
- ARA completes acquisition of majority stake in Logos
- Arcc Spaces to open flagship project at One Marina Boulevard
- Chart of the Day: Upcoming office supply in Marina Bay area add up to 2.83 million sqft
- Private home sales plunged 38.6% in Q4 2019
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- Free booster seats in SMRT taxis, priority cabins on NEL
- More right-turn arrows, zones for the elderly
- The ultimate guide to Siglap
- Upcoming concerts in Singapore
- The best places to shop on a budget in Singapore
Best Healthy Restaurants in Singapore
- Best Healthy Restaurants in Singapore for #EatClean Goals
- Healthy Restaurants in Singapore
- 12 Healthy Restaurants In Singapore To Help You Meet Your “Eat Clean” Goals
- The best healthy restaurants in Singapore
- 17 Places To Help You Find Healty Food in Singapore
Loft Bedroom Ideas
- 20 Loft Bedroom Ideas That'll Make Any Space Instantly Cooler
- 29 Ultra Cozy Loft Bedroom Design Ideas
- 21 Loft-Style Bedrooms To Elevate Your Personal Sanctuary
- 45 Brilliant Loft Bedroom Ideas and Designs
- 20 Luxury Loft Bedroom Ideas to Enhance Your Home
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.