Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
The Reit's manager, SPH Reit Management, is currently conducting due diligence on the potential acquisition.
"Discussions about the potential acquisition are still preliminary and there can be no assurance that the acquisition will materialise at all," the manager said.
Under the programme, the Reit will issue notes and perpetual securities. Detailed terms and conditions, including pricing, of these securities are set out in an information memorandum, which will be released in the next one to two days.
More real estate news from Singapore
- Over half of SMEs see drop in profit margins as Singapore economy slows: SCCCI
- Slowing Singapore economy drives profit drop as trade war bites
- 33 units at Parklane Shopping Mall up for sale with S$55.7m indicative price
- Chart of the Day: Foreigners snapped up 18% of total apartment purchases in Q2
- First-time buyers of HDB flats to get more help soon; details to be revealed in September
Real estate news from outside of Singapore
- People in protest-hit Hong Kong eye Malaysia's second-home programme
- City real estate in need of jumpstart
- Apartment buildings to have co-holders of maintenance fund
- Examining the commercial viability of co-living and co-working spaces
Other news and useful tips
- PODCAST: Tread Asian e-commerce investment trend carefully (Money Hacks, Ep 52)
- Singapore banks ace environment sustainability survey
- Which REIT will benefit from the transformation of Greater Southern Waterfront?
- How to Fake a Taller Ceiling
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.