Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
A Two-storey commercial podium at a mixed-use development at 71 Oxley Rise near the Orchard Road shopping belt is up for sale via expression of interest with an indicative price of around S$62.5 million.
This works out to around S$3,800 per square foot on the podium's strata area of 16,459 square feet (sq ft), exclusive marketing agent CBRE said on Wednesday.
The street-fronting freehold podium at the 10-storey Rise @ Oxley takes up the first two floors, with the remaining levels taken up by 120 residential units which have all been sold. The podium has a share value of 28 per cent out of the entire development and has been been alloted 14 basement car park lots.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Construction workers' leave of absence raises fears of project delays
- Developers likely to proceed with launches amid virus outbreak
- Retail rents up but not much cheer for landlords
- Rich Capital, related parties facing legal suit by Batam project partner
- Liquidity still aplenty for Singapore, with investors in the hunt for real estate yield
Must-read if you live in Singapore
- Rise of shared bikes led to closure of Admiralty parking facility
- UnionBank inks student program with Singapore Management University
- All motorised mobility devices banned on footpaths from April: Govt
- All eyes on next marine fuel deadline
- Health News: What’s up!
- A Terraced Japanese Garden House Filled With Sculptural Art
- 15 Stunning Japanese Garden Ideas
- 15 Japanese Garden Design Ideas With The Most Zen
- 10 Ideas for Designing a Japanese-Inspired Garden, with Marc Keane
- Design Ideas for a Japanese Garden
- 12 Reasons To Love The Ongoing Geometric Trend
- Interior Design Trends: Geometric Patterns
- Geometric designs an enduring trend
- Forms of Geometric Shapes & Patterns in Interior Design
- Modern Interior Design with Symbolic Geometric Shapes and Forms
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.