Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Household debt as a share of Singapore’s GDP already fell below the 70% mark.
The high-debt markets of Singapore and Malaysia are leading their Southeast Asian peers in the decline of the stock of household debt as a share of GDP over the years, according to HSBC.
More real estate news from Singapore
- Genting Singapore profits dipped 5% to $373.6m in H1
- Chart of the Day: Residential listings under mortgagee sales rocketed 97.8% in Q2
- Older HDB flats back in demand after CPF rule change
- APAC Realty Q2 net falls 57% on sharply lower brokerage income
- Steps to Take If You Need to Move Out Urgently
Other news and useful tips
- At what age can you buy a house in Singapore?
- Singapore private home prices unexpectedly rise to 5-year high in Q2
- Potential for retirement properties in Thailand
- Has Asia’s commercial property bull market peaked?
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.