Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
In property-crazed Singapore, owning real estate isn't always the high-yielding investment you might think.
The rate of return for private apartments in the city-state has slipped since 2011, when measures to cool the market were introduced by the government. In fact, some units now have a lower yield than Singapore's national pension plan, the Central Provident Fund (CPF), which has a minimum fixed rate of return of 2.5 per cent, research from property analytics start-up UrbanZoom shows.
UrbanZoom uses artificial intelligence to analyse property data. Its study examined 470,000 transactions that took place since 1995 across 300,000 private apartments on the island.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- Daily Briefing: Hotels with 2019-nCoV cases to get financial aid; MacPherson Road industrial building sold for $88m
- Travel ban from China may impact Orchard Road malls
- Travel curbs likely to crimp hospitality Reits' distributions
- Some landlords closing doors on tenants returning from China
- Forum: HDB looking at improving document signing process
Useful stories related Singapore
- Future of solar panels bright as sales hot up
- New Nibbles: Where to dine this month
- Home News: décor, furniture and more!
- Best Shirts in Singapore: Top 10 places to buy your shirt
- Fab fashion launches in Singapore
Best Schools in Singapore
- 25 Best Schools in Singapore
- Top 20 Best International Schools in Singapore
- 28 preschools & kindergartens reviewed
- Top Secondary Schools in Singapore
- The top 10 Primary Schools in Singapore
Homes for Instagram
- 10 Ways to Make Your Home Instagram Ready
- 10 Tips for Making Your Home Instagram-Worthy
- Instagram Like a Pro: 5 Tips for The Best Interior Instagram Account
- 7 Tips To Demystify Instagram For Interior Designers
- 7 Ways to Build Your Interior Design Brand with Instagram
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.