Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Assuming no development charge is payable, the indicative price for The Lavender Collection translates to S$1,736 psf (per square foot) on the estimated GFA (gross floor area), or about S$934 psf ppr (per square foot per plot ratio), JLL said.
The shophouses, which have development potential, occupy a combined land area of about 49,244 sq ft, and a GFA of about 79,502 sq ft. Under the Master Plan 2019, the site is zoned "commercial" with a gross plot ratio of 3.0, and is located within the Jalan Besar Secondary Settlement conservation area.
JLL added that there is no additional buyer's stamp duty or seller's stamp duty imposed on the purchase of the portfolio.
The latest Property News from Singapore
- St George’s Rd shops, apartments up for collective sale at S$26.5m
- Retail, office strata lots at former Chevron House put up for sale
- 91% of Luxus Hills development sold during weekend preview
- Daily Briefing: Temasek co-leads beauty tech platform Social Bella's $55.71m series D round; Over 5,000 families failed to get a BTO flat
- Another Theoretical Exercise On Property Calculations — Is It Good For Financial Gains Now?
The most interesting Real Estate happenings in Asia
- How cities should be planned
- LBS to meet RM1.5bil sales target for 2019
- Savio at Riana Dutamas records 90% take-up rate
- China jumps to second most liquid Real Estate market globally in 2019 1H
Sell your house only with photos
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.