Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
High-tech industrial sites led the decline.
This chart from EDMUND TIE showed that the monthly average rental rates for most market segments declined QoQ in Q2 due to weak manufacturing performance.
High-tech industrial sites led the decline as it fell 0.4% QoQ, followed by upper-storey multiple-user factory and suburban business park by 0.2%. Warehouse logistics spaces saw its rents slip by 0.1% QoQ in Q2.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Straits Trading buys business park in England for $137.9m
- Which HDB BTO Launch in November 2020 Should You Apply For?
- Real estate investors skip paying loans while raising billions
- 5G and government support boost renewable use for data centres
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Singapore expat jobs under threat in recession, local hire push
- Shell pilots virtual-plant technology at Singapore refinery
- Singapore stocks open higher on Thursday; STI up 0.1%
- The best things to do online and offline this weekend (Aug 27-30)
- The most talented portrait photographers in Singapore
How To Create An Awesome Home Gym
- The Ultimate Guide to Building a Budget Home Gym (2020 Update)
- How to Build a Home Gym on the Cheap
- 47 EXTRAORDINARY BASEMENT HOME GYM DESIGN IDEAS
- How to create the perfect home gym
- Go Big AND Stay Home: How To Build Your Ultimate Home Gym
he Perfect Laundry Room
- 30 BEAUTIFUL & ORGANIZED LAUNDRY ROOMS
- DESIGNING THE PERFECT LAUNDRY ROOM
- 50 Inspiring Laundry Room Design Ideas
- 25 Laundry Room Ideas That Make Folding a Lot Less Tedious
- 17 Laundry Room Ideas to Make It the Most Functional Room in Your Home
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.