Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Albeit a few bright spots, JLL expects falling rents to persist in all segments.
Whilst many economists note that the worst period for Singapore is over, the same cannot be said for the property industry as an Economic Development Board (EDB) survey revealed that most firms in the real estate industry are projecting a less favourable business environment over the same period.
In the same vein, JLL stated in separate reports that the industrial, retail, office and residential properties will face further pressures for the rest of 2020, even as Circuit Breaker measures continue to ease.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Suntec REIT completes premium grade office development in Australia
- FLCT's NPI rose 77% to $78m in Q3
- Frasers L&C Trust to sell stake in facility, buy two properties from sponsor; Q3 revenue doubles
- CapitaLand Reits top corporate governance ranking
- Chip Eng Seng reverses to losses in H1 2020 on Covid-19 impact
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- The Millennial’s Guide To How Much Does It Cost To Retire Early In Singapore
- What Singapore's luxury car market reveals about income inequality
- From virtual tours to online stores, Singapore tourism companies boost digital offerings amid Covid-19
- Singapore startup seeks to give solar power a competitive edge
Outdoor Dining At Home
- 10 Fabulous Outdoor Dining Ideas
- Al fresco dining at home: how to create a perfect dinner table
- Outdoor dining: 11 ideas for alfresco dining at home
- 25 Thrifty Ways to Create Outdoor Dining
- 30 Delightful Outdoor Dining Area Design Ideas
Best Architecture Instagram Accounts
- 10 amazing architecture insta-accounts that you really need to be following
- 9 of the Best Instagram Accounts to Follow for Architects
- 10 Best Architects to Follow on Instagram Right Now
- 10 Architects You Need to Follow on Instagram Right Now
- The Best Instagram Accounts to Follow for Construction
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.