Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
THE Urban Redevelopment Authority's (URA) flash estimate for the second quarter of 2020 shows that the overall price index for private homes shrank 1.1 per cent over the preceding quarter.
This follows a 1 per cent drop in Q1 this year.
Year on year, the index is down 0.3 per cent, according to the URA flash estimate released on Wednesday morning.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- ESR-Reit secures two new tenants at 8 Tuas South Lane
- Private home prices slid 1.1% in Q2: URA
- Frasers Centrepoint Trust ups stake in PGIM ARF for $197.2m
- Singapore GLS announcement expected to provide relief for developers - Colliers
- Calculations On A HDB Purchase Versus Rental (For Singles)
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Lower electricity bills for households for next three months
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Look Beyond The Singapore Stock Market
- 8 Open-Plan Mistakes — and How to Avoid Them
- Marina Bay Sands, ArtScience Museum and Gardens by the Bay reopen on July 1
- Live list of all the Singapore attractions reopening from July 1
Wall Art Ideas
- 25 Unique DIY Wall Art Ideas (With Printables)
- The Art of Wall Art: Modern Wall Decor Ideas and How to Hang Pictures Like a Pro
- Wall art ideas to create a beautiful home
- 10 Wall Decor Ideas You Can Easily DIY
- 20+ AMAZING DIY WALL ART IDEAS
Black-Owned Home Design Businesses To Support
- 15 Black-Owned Interior Businesses You Need To Know
- 30 Black-Owned Home and Design Businesses to Support Right Now
- A Directory of Black-Owned Design Businesses to Support Now and Forever
- The 60 Black-Owned Home Decor Businesses EHD is Sourcing From
- BLACK-OWNED HOME DECOR BRANDS WE SHOULD ALL BE SUPPORTING
Previous news selection
Singapore condo resale volume up 17% in March: SRX
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.