Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Meanwhile, rental volumes fell for private condominiums, but rose for HDB flats on a month-on-month basis.
Overall rents for condos declined 0.4 per cent from August, but grew by 3.2 per cent year on year. Condo rents in September were also down 16.9 per cent from the peak in January 2013, with all regions experiencing rental price declines.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- M+S to sell Andaz hotel at Duo for S$475m to Hoi Hup Realty
- Yarwood Ave GCB back on market at S$23m guide price
- Singapore condo resale prices edge up in Sept; volume drops again
- ARA Private Funds inks more than US$460m of property deals in H1
- M+S to sell Duo's luxury Andaz hotel to Hoi Hup Realty for S$475m
Asian property news round up
- Blackstone sells US$1.2bn Japanese multi-family portfolio to Allianz
- Vietnamese investors snapping up overseas property projects
- Prices of Grade A office space rise due to low supply
- 1,000 apartments of Wyndham Soleil Danang to be launched this month
- Renting An Apartment In Malaysia
How to Grow a Flower Garden
- How to Grow an Amazing Flower Garden
- Flower gardening from the ground up
- Gardening flowers
- 14 Useful Tips And Tricks For A Beautiful Flower Garden
- How-To Guides And Tips For Garden Lovers
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.