Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Maindboard-listed Ho Bee Land's subsidiary, HB Universal, has been awarded the concept and price tender to build, own and operate Biopolis Phase 6 at one-north by JTC Corporation, said Ho Bee in a statement on Monday.
Ho Bee's S$223.6 million tender to JTC was the winning bid among four submissions. The tender closed on Dec 4, 2019.
Biopolis Phase 6 will be the latest development in the Biopolis precinct, to be completed in 2022. The 12-storey mixed-used facility will add another 35,000 square metres (sq m) of business park space for biomedical sciences (BMS) research and supporting activities, and 6,000 sq m for office and retail use, said Ho Bee, adding that the new building will be home to a community of researchers and entrepreneurs.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- Banyan Tree in JV to manage 17 Htoo hotels, resorts in Myanmar
- Ho Bee wins S$223.6m tender for Biopolis Phase 6 at one-north
- New home sales up 57% in Feb despite Covid-19
- Ho Bee Land unit wins tender of Biopolis Phase 6 for $223.6m
- Keppel DC REIT unit obtains 5-year loan facility of $78.76m
Useful stories related Singapore
- How Much Will You Really Earn by Selling Your Home?
- $600m in payouts to over 90,000 employers under Wage Credit Scheme
- Kid-friendly Easter brunches for the family
- The best things to do in Singapore this week (Mar 16-22)
- The best public libraries in Singapore
Green Cleaning Tips
- 8 Tips for Green Cleaning
- 10 Green Home Cleaning Tips
- 10 Eco-Friendly Tips and Tricks for Cleaning Your Home
- How to green your cleaning routine
- Green Cleaning Tips
Ethnic Style in Interior Design
- The Ethnic Style
- Modern Ethnic Interior Design With Afro Vibes
- Ethnic Style In The Interior
- Leading Interior Designer: How to decorate like Ethnic Chic?
- Top Interior Design – Ethnic Chic
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.