Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
More investors are looking to diversify portfolios after the stock market’s fallout.
New home sales jumped 57.3% MoM to 975 units in February from only 620 units sold in January, according to data from the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA). Including executive condominium (EC) units, new home sales skyrocketed 105.3% MoM to 1,324 units from 640 units over the same period of comparison.
Christine Sun, head of research & consultancy at OrangTee & Tie, noted that this is the second-highest February sales in eight years, just slightly below the 979 units inked in February 2017. “The surge in sales may be attributed to more investors diversifying their portfolios to property investments after the recent stock market rout”.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- February's private home sales up over 57% month-on-month: URA
- Broker's take: OCBC downgrades CDLHT to 'hold' on growing concerns over pandemic
- ST Engineering, URA to develop, sell urban-planning solution for cities
- Eyes on property market amid global slowdown
- Margin calls for S-REITs slim as large-cap demand persists
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- Things to do: What’s on this week
- MAS says that local financial market is functioning normally
- Singapore posted 2nd biggest growth of women on board
- Outdoor cooling system installed at Botanic Gardens
- Moving from manual labour to remote control tech
DIY Tips - Mirror
- 10 Easy Mirror DIY Tips
- 10 DIY Mirror Cleaner Tips
- 20 Gorgeous DIY Mirror Ideas for Your Home
- 15 Spectacular DIY Mirror Designs That You Should Make Right Away
- Top Ten DIY Mirrors and Link Party
Motif Trends - Abstract
- Abstract Interior Design
- Abstract and Geometric Furniture Art
- Use abstract art as decorative items for the modern home
- Design Trend: Abstract Art and Decor
- Abstract Inspirations: Interior Design Ideas for
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.