Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, The Singapore Business Review, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
930,000 HDB households to receive GST voucher rebate in April
The rebate, which is part of the permanent GST Voucher scheme, is distributed every three months. It helps HDB households offset part of their utilities bills and lowers their household expenses, the ministry said.
State of the property market, Singapore
- Auction sales crashed 42.1% to $11.57m in Q1
- Singapore luxury home prices drop most in a decade on curbs
- Low Keng Huat posts 34% lower 4Q earnings of $3.5 mil on revenue decline
- OCBC stays 'neutral' on residential sector as prime district homes lead price dip
- UBS said to be mulling move to 9 Penang Rd
What's happening outside of Singapore?
- Takashi Tsuji Named Head of CBRE Japan’s Capital Markets Division
- Real estate investors grow more cautious as global economic and political uncertainty rises
- Mongolia economic growth set to continue in 2019- Mongolian Properties
- Emerging South East Asia real estate
- Nusa Penida set for developmentSnow-themed park opens in Bekasi
Upcoming real estate events
- EdgeProp 360 - Buying a Property: Is It The Right Time?
- Real Estate Investment and Valuation (Singapore)
- The Real Estate Rebel Masterclass
- Property Seminar - Millionaire Property Investor Started At S$327
- Property Agent Workshop
Cabins in the woods
- Log cabin timelapse built by one man in the forest
- Log cabin interior design: 47 cabin decor ideas
- 8 unbelievable facts you didn’t know about log cabins
- What is it like living in a log cabin?
- Living in a cabin: what you need to know
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: