Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
While some market watchers have speculated the turmoil in Hong Kong may lead people there to buy property in Singapore, it seems that isn't necessarily the case.
SINGAPORE (BLOOMBERG) - The luxury end of Singapore's residential market is hot, and according to Colliers International Group, it's because of increased interest from mainland Chinese nationals.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- SPH Reit posts 2.1% rise in Q4 DPU to 1.46 S cents
- CapitaLand launches perpetual deal
- 3 commercial shophouses in District 1 launch for sale for $31m
- The perfect blend of luxury and convenience – NEU at Novena
- 300,000 new homes needed in 10 years as household size shrinks: CBRE
Asian property news round up
- Centuria buys Brisbane office for US$60m
- SC CAPITAL partners acquires aussie retail portfolio for A$175M
- Mapletree buys pair of uk student housing properties for £96m
- APAC investors partner-up to diversify risk
- Ritz Geelong information sessions to be held this month
How to decorate your condo
- 11 tiny hdb flats and condos in singapore and their space-enhancing secrets
- Expand your small condo with these smart interior designs
- A small condo unit packed with space-saving ideas
- Decor ideas to steal from tiny studio apartments
- 10 Compact Living Room Ideas to Maximize Space
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.