Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
If completed, this could count as one of the largest acquisitions by a Singapore real estate investment trust (S-Reit) this year. S-Reits have in recent weeks been on an acquisition binge with billion-dollar purchases, amid a lower-for-longer interest rate environment.
MCT said on Friday that its trustee and a subsidiary, 80 Alexandra Pte Ltd, have entered into a conditional share purchase agreement for the proposed acquisition of the property through the purchase of shares of Mapletree Business City Pte Ltd. The property comprises Mapletree Business City (Phase 2) (MBC II) located at 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80 Pasir Panjang Road in Singapore, as well as the common premises at 10, 20 and 30 Pasir Panjang Road.
The most important Real Estate news in Singapore
- Singapore's venture capital deals hit $20.7b in 2017-2019
- Raffles Education to sell New South Wales property for $74.7 mil
- Ascott acquires $192 mil freehold property in Sydney through global fund with QIA
- Uni-Asia's Tokyo residential property business an overlooked gem: KGI Research
- Bishan Park Condo up for collective sale with S$680m-S$688m guide price
Latest news from the Asian Property market
- Taiwanese company to invest $170 million in Kendal Industrial Park
- New Marriott hotel opens in Bali's Jimbaran
- Property developers need legal certainty more than IMB abolishment
- OrangeTee & Tie And CBD Properties Signs MOU
- Lake City Setting A New Standard Of Holistic Living
Pool Maintenance Tips
- POOL WATER BASICS: POOL CARE INFO AND TIPS
- 15 Pool Maintenance Tips: How to Keep Your Pool Clean
- Pool Maintenance Tips That You Need To Try Right Now
- Money-Saving Swimming Pool Tips
- Do you really know how to clean and maintain your swimming pool?
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.