Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
The rents for all room types, except three-room HDB units, all grew.
HDB rents posted a slight increase of 1.3% YoY and 0.1% MoM in December, according to a report by SRX.
Rents for three-room HDB units decreased by 0.3% YoY in December, whilst rents for all other room types grew YoY. Rents for four-room HDB units jumped 2.1% jump in rents, for five-room HDB units 1.3%, and for executive HDB units 1.4%.
Meanwhile, rents for mature estates and non-mature estates inched up YoY by 1.2% and 1.4%, respectively.
Daily Property News from Singapore
- Keppel Corp's profits crashed 25.5% to $706.98m in 2019
- Industrial space rents inched up 0.1% in Q4 2019
- Diversification to ease headwinds for Mapletree Logistics Trust
- Chart of the Day: Multiple-use factory rents in west region dipped 0.5% in Q4 2019
- NUS researchers withdraw claims on developers' insider trading
Must-read if you live in Singapore
- Half of Singaporean homeschoolers join mainstream schools
- Looking for places to stay in Singapore?
- Number of big cars jumped in past decade
- Best Traditional Bakeries in Singapore
- Top tips for moving with kids
Why is important an estate agent?
- The Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Agent
- The role and benefits of using estate agents
- Why It’s Important to Hire a Real Estate Agent
- Estate Agent Choices: What’s important in choosing an agent?
- Why Use an Estate Agent?
Small kitchen ideas
- 60 Brilliant Small Kitchen Design Ideas
- 30 Small Kitchen Ideas That Will Make a Tiny Space Feel So Much Bigger
- 50 Small Kitchen Ideas to Steal So You Never Feel Claustrophobic Again
- Small kitchen ideas – to turn your compact room into a smart, super-organised space
- 35 of the Very Best Ideas and Solutions for Your Small Kitchen
Previous news selection
Home sales achieve soft landing in 2019 with 2.7% price gain
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.