Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
A pair of conservation shophouses along Tras Street is up for sale with a guide price of S$12 million for the larger property and S$10.8 million for the smaller unit. This works out to about S$2,800 per square foot (sq ft) for each shophouse, sole marketing agent CBRE announced on Tuesday.
The larger shophouse has a land area of about 1,494 square feet (sq ft) and total floor area of about 4,257 sq ft, while the smaller unit has a land area of about 1,298 sq ft and total floor area of about 3,852 sq ft.
The three-storey shophouses with attic have a 99-year lease and are zoned for commercial use under the Urban Redevelopment Authority's 2019 Master Plan.
They are a short walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station, and are fully leased to food and beverage operators on the ground floor and soho users on the upper floors, said CBRE.
Recent transactions of 99-year leasehold shophouses include 34, 36 and 38 Tanjong Pagar Road, which were sold collectively in December 2019 at about S$16.4 million or about S$3,000 per sq ft; and 76 Pagoda Street, which sold in July 2019 at S$13.3 million or S$3,500 per sq ft, added CBRE.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Investors in Australian real estate unlikely to be put off by wildfire crisis
- Singapore hailed as third most attractive real estate market
- HDB households to get GST voucher this month to offset utilities bills
- S-Reits key driver of market turnover in 2019: SGX
- Green Court along Geylang Rd up for en bloc sale; owners expect more than S$28m
Asian property news round up
- Hong Kong landlords face tough times as shop, office rents sink
- LV to Close Store in Hong Kong’s Causeway Bay Amid Collapsing Sales
- Asia Real Estate People in the News 2020-01-06
- Hong Kong’s First Group Buys Tsuen Wan Office Site for HK$980M
- Hanoi has high demand for Grade A apartments in Q3
Colour trends - Mint
- 20 Beautiful Mint Green Rooms and Decor Ideas Just in Time for Spring
- 40 Beautiful Pieces of Mint Green Home Decor
- How to Decorate a Room Using Mint Green
- How To Decorate With Mint Green, The Color Of The Moment
- Nostalgic Mint Green Home Decor Is Making a Big Comeback
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.