Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, The Singapore Business Review, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
URA releases site at Tan Quee Lan Street, expected to yield 580 homes
A site at Tan Quee Lan Street was on Friday (Mar 29) launched for sale under the confirmed list of the first half 2019 Government Land Sales Programme. The 99-year site, which is zoned as residential with commercial at the first storey, is expected to yield up to 580 homes, according to the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA).
Property news from Singapore
- Over 4 in 5 consumers satisfied with property agent services: poll
- Completed condo prices down 0.5% in February
- Lower rents, fewer 'hipster' goods at Hari Raya bazaar
- Foreign vehicles with unpaid fines could be denied entry into Singapore from 1 April
- Upgrade from an HDB to a Condo: The Ultimate Guide – 2019 Update
Living in Singapore
- Burning smell across Singapore could ease in coming weeks: NEA
- Fairy tales and whimsy at Gardens by the Bay’s Floral Fantasy
- Orchard Road smoking ban: Fines for smokers who light up outside 'yellow boxes' from Apr 1
- St John's Island, Pulau Hantu cleared of asbestos: SLA
- Chronic debt hurts ability of the poor in Singapore to make good decisions: Study
- The four types of Singaporeans
World property news
- Asian investment in Central and Eastern Europe
- Emerging South East Asia real estate
- Real estate investors grow more cautious as global economic and political uncertainty rises
- Phuket tourism China focus pressures hotels to perform
- Top Five things to consider if you’re buying a condo in Thailand
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: