Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Located at 470 North Bridge Road, Bugis Cube is a six-storey commercial building with a basement floor car park.
It has 119 strata-titled retail shops, including food and beverage (F&B) outlets; beauty, hair and nail salons; and a family karaoke lounge.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Knight Frank appoints new global real estate chief
- Ascott Reit's whirlwind merger to lead the global hospitality space
- Third-party logistics and e-commerce firms snap up nearly half of Singapore's warehouse space
- Frasers Group tightens grip on PGIM Asia Retail Fund
- Chart of the Day: Check out the distribution of Singapore's flexible workspaces
Asian property news round up
- Daily Briefing: Maritime tech startup Claritecs raised $850,000 in pre-Series A round
- Kimberley Hotel in Hong Kong’s Tsim Sha Tsui said to receive HK$4.8b offer
- Blackstone selling Japan Rental Apartment portfolio to Allianz for €1.1b
- 1,000 apartments of Wyndham Soleil Danang to be launched this month
- Smart city building must place people at the core
Tips for Saving Money on Heating Costs
- Slash Your Winter Heating Bills – 17 Free & Inexpensive Ways to Save Money This Winter!
- Fall and Winter Energy-Saving Tips
- 5 Tips On How To Save Money On Energy In The Winter
- 5 winter saving energy tips
- Brace Yourself! 25 Money Saving Tips for High Winter Energy Bills
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.