Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Ascendas REIT leads the pack with a net institutional inflow of $69.1m.
The five best-performing S-REITs posted an average total return of 8.5% in 2020 YTD, which outpaces the benchmark total returns, according to an SGX report.
Ranked based on their net institutional inflow, Ascendas REIT led its peers at a $69.1m. This is followed by MapleTree Logistics Trust at $25.1m, Frasers Commercial Trust $18.3m, Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust at $17.3m and Keppel REIT at $15.2m.
Overall, REITs continued to maintain turnover growth in the 2020 YTD, with 43 property trusts generating 26% of the stock market’s $1.23b average daily turnover. This compared to the REIT sector contributing 24% to Singapore’s overall stock market turnover in 2019.
Daily Property News from Singapore
- JTC launches two industrial sites
- HDB issues S$700m notes due in 2027
- IReit Global's CEO quits
- Frasers Commercial Trust obtains S$100m sustainability-linked loan
- FCOT secures $100m sustainability-linked loan
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- Sembcorp Marine expects extension of loss-making streak in 2020
- The expat’s guide to where to live in Singapore
- SIA suspends selected scheduled flights until May
- The best parks for picnics in Singapore
- The best beautiful and hidden beaches in Singapore
Rooms inspired by Scandinavian Style
- Scandinavian Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- 45 Scandinavian bedroom ideas that are modern and stylish
- Scandinavian Bedroom Ideas
- 30 COZY SCANDINAVIAN BEDROOMS
- Scandinavian bedroom: 13 cosy ideas for long winter nights
Luxe Living Room with a Gorgeous Coffee Table
- This Luxe Coffee Table Is the Perfect Anchor to Any Living Room
- 20 Uniquely Beautiful Coffee Tables
- Beautiful Coffee Tables
- The 40 Most Beautiful Coffee Tables Ever
- 20 coffee table ideas to pull your whole living room together
Previous news selection
15,700 singles bought HDB flats in non-mature estates since rule change in 2013
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.