Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Around 4,500 families and singles have set up home in the same Housing Board block or even in the same flat as their parents or children in the past four years.
Such families were among 30,100 first-timers who applied for the Proximity Housing Grant (PHG), introduced in August 2015 to foster closer family ties for mutual care and support.
The number of applicants represented a third of the 96,800 who registered between Aug 24, 2015 and Dec 31 last year for resale flats, figures released by the HDB yesterday showed.
Around $550 million has been disbursed to 29,600 households under the PHG scheme so far.
Daily Property News from Singapore
- Singapore developers sell 618 private homes excluding ECs in Jan, up 14.9% from Dec
- Five S-E Asia cities, including Singapore, listed in JLL's Premium Office Rent Tracker
- 8M Real Estate poised to ride wave of CBD living
- Parc Canberra sells 64% of its 496 units
- Chart of the Day: Check out the priciest shophouse deals in 2019
- New home sales surged 41.4% in January: URA
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- Pre-schools create home-learning kits as attendance dips
- Things to do: What’s on this week
- Dogs & cats up for adoption – take a look!
- Where to get the best kombucha and kefir in Singapore
- The best quiet cafés with free Wi-Fi to do work or study
The Best White Room Ideas
- 50 White Small Living Room Ideas
- 40+ White Bedrooms for a Totally Serene Sleeping Space
- 39 Ways to Decorate a White Room That Feel Like an Actual Dream
- 34 White Room Ideas That Are Anything But Boring
- 45 Immaculate White Rooms Overflowing with Sublime Decor Ideas
- 10 Of the Most Unusual Homes in the World
- The World's Weirdest Houses: 40 Unusual Homes From Around the Globe
- 15 Most Unusual Houses Around The World And Their Insane Designs
- Unusual Homes Around the World
- 11 of the Most Amazing and Unusual Homes You’ll Ever See
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.