Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
More two-room build-to-order (BTO) flats will be offered in the non-mature towns of Choa Chu Kang, Tengah and Woodlands.
This comes as 15,700 singles secured homes following a 2013 rule change which allowed singles aged 35 and above to buy new flats as first-time applicants. Of the lot, about 7,700 have collected the keys to their new homes.
Among the buyers were elderly citizens, aged 55 and above, who qualify to buy a flat under the Housing Boards’s two-room Flexi Scheme. The scheme in general caters to families, singles and the elderly. Purchase and ownership conditions vary.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- SPH to buy 5 aged care assets in Japan for 5.26b yen
- Singapore is Reit hub with most foreign IPOs
- More singles securing HDB flats after 2013 rule change
- Chart of the Day: Here are the priciest strata office deals in 2019
- Dividend yields for Singapore banks climb above 5%, but is this the right time to buy?
Must-read if you live in Singapore
- Universities to hold open house, career fair online
- Grab drops cash advance scheme for drivers and riders
- Things to do: What’s on this week
- The best things to do in Singapore this week (Feb 24-Mar 1)
- The best hiking trails and spots in Singapore
Playroom Trends for Kids
- The Year of the Playroom—30 Inspiring Playrooms
- 25+ Playrooms We're Completely Obsessed With
- Trends in Playroom Decor
- Three Big Trends in Playroom Design
- 5 Trends for Your Child’s Playroom Design
Luxury Interior Design
- Luxury Interior Design Trend
- All You Need to Know About Luxury Interior Design
- Luxurious Interior Design
- Modern Asian Luxury Interior Design
- Luxury Interior Design
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.