Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
New home sales held their own last month amid the volatile global economic climate and the coronavirus outbreak in the latter part of the month.
Developers sold 618 private homes - up 14.9 per cent from the 538 moved in December and 41 per cent ahead of the 437 units sold in January last year.
This made it the best performing January sales in seven years, Urban Redevelopment Authority data showed yesterday. The figures exclude executive condominiums (ECs).
Last month's sales were driven by competitively-priced existing projects and a spurt of buying by foreigners in the prime or core central region, analysts say.
Latest Real Estate News from Singapore
- Chart of the Day: Share of posh shophouses sold declined in 2019
- Strata office sales jumped 30.4% to $1.2b in 2019
- Far East H-Trust may reduce rents amidst slowing demand: report
- Bigger BTO flats in Toa Payoh, Sembawang draw most interest
- HDB disburses $550m under Proximity Housing Grant
Useful stories related Singapore
- Three proposals submitted for 5G rollout
- Singapore Airlines unveils new senior management appointments
- ComfortDelGro appoints new group chief digital officer
- The best reading spots in Singapore
- The best new bars in Singapore to have a drink at in the city
Makeup Table Ideas
- Glam Up Your Morning Routine with these 19 Makeup Vanity Ideas
- 43 Must-Have Makeup Vanity Ideas
- 51 Makeup Vanity Tables To Organize Your Makeup Collection
- 8 Easy DIY Makeup Vanity Ideas You Cannot Miss
- 10 Cool DIY Makeup Vanity Table Ideas
Bold colours in the Bathroom
- Bold bathroom colour schemes to upgrade your bathing space and inject character
- Bold Color in a Bathroom
- 18 Bathrooms Paint Colors That'll Make You So Happy
- 20 Paint Colors That Can Make Over Any Bathroom
- 10 Best Bathroom Paint Colors
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.