Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
The indicative price works out to about S$2,800 per square foot on the estimated gross floor area. Located on 39 and 40 Duxton Road, the shophouses have a combined land area of 2,161 sq ft, and an estimated built-up area of 3,929 sq ft.
Under the Urban Redevelopment Authority's (URA) Draft Master Plan 2019, the site is zoned "commercial" and situated within the Tanjong Pagar conservation area. It is also about 550 metres from Tanjong Pagar MRT station, and near the upcoming Maxwell MRT Station, which is slated to open in 2021.
The most important Real Estate news in Singapore
- WeWork landlords are bracing for a market fallout
- CapitaLand associate buying Fullshare's office space in Cecil St tower
- Mapletree Commercial Trust to buy business park for S$1.55b
- CDL to compulsorily acquire remaining M&C shares
- Luxury apartment sales hit 11-year high: Report
Latest news from the Asian Property market
- Keppel buys office building in Shanghai’s Zhangjiang high tech park for RMB 493M
- Mapletree reit to acquire Google Apac HQ in S$1.55b Singapore Biz Park Buy
- New drive in smart city development
- Overlaps in legal system create difficulties for property businesses
- Novaland receives $20 million to develop Novaworld Mekong project
How to Build a Garage
- Building a Garage From the Ground Up
- Framing a Garage
- Build your own garage
- How Much Does It Cost to Build a Detached Garage?
- 9 Free DIY Garage Plans
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.