Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Developers moved 1,713 private residential units in Q2, with about 60% of transactions recorded in June.
Owing to the Circuit Breaker (CB) measures from April 7th to June 1st, developers postponed their new launches during the period, because sales galleries were closed and physical contact with potential buyers was barred. However, Savills notes that developers continued to release units in their previously launched projects and, together with agents, applied online channels such as virtual viewings and sales webinars to promote the units.
In total, 1,852 uncompleted private residential units were offered for sale by developers in the second quarter of 2020, down 11.5% from the 2, 093 recorded a quarter ago. This drop was fully attributed to a slump of 55.2% in the Core Central Region (CCR). Developers pulled back their high-end launches, as foreigners who were not here prior to the lockdown, and who had in the past been a major source of demand for this market segment, could not enter Singapore. In contrast, the number of units launched in both the Rest of Central Region (RCR) and Outside Central Region (OCR) rose by 13.0% QoQ and 24.9% QoQ, respectively.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- GuocoLand's profit fell 55% to $114.07m in FY2020
- Chart of the Day: Prime office rents in Raffles Place/Marina Bay down 4.1% in Q2
- Sovereign wealth funds rethink once-reliable real estate
- Worst may be over for S-Reits: Eastspring, OCBC
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- There is 'great urgency' to transform Singapore's economy: President Halimah
- Why I don't wish for WFH to end, but there are others who do
- More social support will be given to S'poreans amid greater uncertainty and disruption, says President Halimah as Parliament opens
- Apple to open third store in Singapore at Marina Bay Sands soon
How To Identify And Kill Bed Bugs For Good
- Bed Bug Control - How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
- How to Get Rid of Bedbugs
- 6 Ways to Kill Bed Bugs That Really Work
- Do-it-yourself Bed Bug Control
Flower Bouquets For Your Home
- How To Display Your Flower Bouquets At Home
- How to Arrange Flowers: 6 DIY Floral Arrangements
- These Super-Simple Flower Arrangements Are Like Prozac for Your Home
- 20 Classic Flower Arrangements for Stunning Bouquets at Home
- Our Most Magnificent Flower Arranging Secrets
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.