Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Grade B offices at Shenton Way/Robinson Road/Tanjong Pagar led the decline.
This chart from EDMUND TIE showed that all the various subzones in the office sector posted QoQ declines in monthly average rental rates in Q2.
Within the CBD, Grade B offices at Shenton Way/Robinson Road/Tanjong Pagar showed the greatest rental contraction of 2% QoQ. Older office developments in this subzone did not hold up so well as tenants relocated to more efficient and better quality buildings.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Chart of the Day: Office supply pipeline to hit 4.3 million sqft by 2024
- Opportunities emerging for investment property deals; discounts up to 20% may be had, says consultant
- Singapore industrial rents face pandemic pressure - Savills report
- Tanjong Katong conservation shophouse for sale with S$8.8m starting price
- 35 and single: What type of HDB flats can single Singaporeans buy?
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- The best local labels to get reusable face masks in Singapore
- The best stores for zero-waste grocery shopping in Singapore
- Singapore dollar hits six-month high after latest stimulus package
- Singapore to allow general travel to and from New Zealand and Brunei from September
- Syfe REIT+: A Great Way To Diversify Into Singapore REITs?
How To Increase a Home’s Value
- Eight Inexpensive Ways to Maintain or Even Increase the Value of Your Home
- Energy-efficient updates to increase your Texas home’s value
- How to Increase Home Value
- 5 Proven Ways to Increase Home Value
- 3 Ways To Increase Your Home Value In The First Year
Shoe Storage Tricks
- 15 shoe organization ideas that make the most of your space
- 20 Smart Shoe Organizer Ideas That Will Double Your Storage Space
- How To Store Shoes, Boots & Sneakers [15 Awesome Tips]
- 11 Clever Ways To Store All Your Shoes
- 27 Cool & Clever Shoe Storage for Small Spaces
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.