Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from Channel NewsAsia, The Singapore Business Review, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
HDB resale prices down slightly in Q1, continuing declining trend
Prices of resale flats for the first quarter this year fell 0.3 per cent from the fourth quarter in 2018, continuing a declining trend, according to flash estimates released by the Housing and Development Board (HDB) on Monday (Apr 1).
Property news from Singapore
- Private home prices fell 0.6% in Q1: URA
- Middle Road and Sims Drive sites sold for $492m and $383.53m
- URA tenders residential-commercial site at Tan Quee Lan Street
- CapitaLand's China retail unit to sell CapitaMall Wuhu after shutdown
- Singapore 1Q private housing price index dip q-o-q for second straight quarter in flash estimates
- Is it time to buy into Industrial REIT? The Earning Resiliency Of Mapletree Industrial Trust
- Smart Home Systems in Singapore Explained – Google, Xiaomi & Samsung
Real estate news worldwide
- ARA Asset Management buys mixed-use building in Australia's CBD
- New immigration rules to stir up Japan’s regional rentals scene — if they work
- Get to know Chris Dietz Executive Vice President, Global Operations Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
- New investment opportunity, the luxury resort "Amber Kampot", breaks ground in Kampot, Cambodia
- Best short breaks from Singapore
- Snow-themed park opens in Bekasi
Why go to gym when you have a garden?
- 5 exercises that you can do easily in your garden
- 9 Reasons Gardening Is The Ultimate Mind-Body Workout
- How to Get the Best Workout Without Going to the Gym
- Is Gardening Good Exercise?
- Gardening is Exercise
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Previous news selection:
Brought to you by: