Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
It is attributed to lower interest rates, allowing homeowners to secure loans at favourable terms.
This chart from EDMUND TIE shows that housing loans continued to grow for the third consecutive quarter by 49.2% YoY in Q1.
The rise in housing loans granted may be attributed to lower interest rates, allowing homeowners to secure loans at favourable terms. This is despite the fact that government relief has been provided for Singaporean married couples who are seeking ABSD remission for the joint purchase of their second residential property, with an extension of six months for the sale of their first residential property.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Starhill REIT 'too cheap to ignore', says RHB
- First REIT Analysis @ 3 August 2020
- Chart of the Day: 4,500 private home units to be completed from Q2 to Q4
- Co-working space catering to industrial needs launches in Singapore
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Military parades, aerial displays and songs sung in unison - here's why these are some of our favourite NDP memories
- NDP 2020: Singapore flag to be flown on these 2 routes in east and west
- The restaurants with the best views of Singapore
- WEEKLY ROUND-UP: Sports happenings in Singapore (27 July-2 Aug)
Decoration Using Green Colour
- Green living room ideas – redecorate with the colour of the season
- 20 Beautiful Mint Green Rooms and Decor Ideas
- 51 Green Bedrooms With Tips And Accessories To Help You Design Yours
- Decorating With Olive Green: 30 Ideas For Fall And Beyond
- 14 Green Living Rooms
Cooling Sheet Sets
- 9 Best Cooling Sheets, According to Bedding Experts
- Cooling Bed Sheets Are the Secret to a Sweat-Free Night—Here Are the 10 Best Sets
- 14 Best Cooling Sheets for a Better Night's Rest, According to a Sleep Doctor
- 15 Best Cooling Sheets Hot Sleepers Will Love In 2020
- The 10 Best Sheets To Keep You Cool At Night, According To Hot Sleepers
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.