Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
The impact of the Covid-19 outbreak on Singapore's central business district (CBD) Grade A office rents was not yet apparent in the first quarter this year, as rents and capital values remained flat, while vacancy tightened. This is according to research by Colliers International, released on Tuesday.
On average, CBD Grade A rent was unchanged quarter on quarter (q-o-q) at S$10.09 per square foot per month (psf pm), and rose 4.7 per cent year on year.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Coronavirus and the Survival of the Fittest in the Singapore Property Market
- COVID-19 Solidarity Budget: Bill to ensure landlords pass on property tax rebates to tenants
- Boustead flags potential project delays; 4 cases from Seletar cluster discharged
- City Developments to commit $17m in rebates
- Suntec City waives rents for all tenants in April
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Coronavirus: Empty trains and quiet streets as Singapore enters day 1 of 'circuit breaker' mode
- All firms to get 75% wage subsidy for local employees in April to help tide over coronavirus crisis: DPM Heng
- How to support small businesses now
- A Possible Rights Issuance For REITs?
- All adult Singaporeans will receive $600 in cash support
Organize your Bathroom
- 20 Smart Bathroom Organizing Ideas That'll Make Getting Ready So Much Easier
- 20 Creative Bathroom Organizing Ideas
- 9 Easy Tips to Organize the Bathroom
- 25 Best Bathroom Organization Ideas to Make Mornings Less Hectic
- 20 Easy Solutions for Organizing a Small Bathroom
Interior Ideas for Easter
- Easter Interior Design Ideas For A Perfect Spring Decor
- Ideas for Easter – 18 decorations you can make yourself
- 25 decorating ideas for spring easter table to continue
- Easter Decorating Ideas
- 25 Beautiful Easter Decor Ideas
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.