Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
From Jan 1, 2020, Mr Tang will assume a new position of senior adviser, while continuing to serve as a director on the boards of Frasers Property (Singapore); Frasers Centrepoint Asset Management, manager of Frasers Centrepoint Trust (FCT); and Frasers Commercial Asset Management, manager of Frasers Commercial Trust (FCOT).
The CEO oversees the group's residential, retail, commercial and development business, but Frasers will not be making a direct replacement for Mr Tang.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Christopher Tang to retire as CEO of Frasers Property Singapore
- Sept condo, HDB rents down from Aug
- 3 CBD commercial shophouses up for sale for total of S$31m
- Condo, HDB rents dip in September: SRX
- New hotel in South Bridge Road rides on co-living trend
Asian property news round up
- Thai tycoon Charoen's property shares steady after 48b baht IPO
- Property Deals A Click Away
- VERITAS Wins The 2019 Cityscape Award
- Singapore Not Heading Towards Deflation
- Singapore Is World's Most Competitive Economy
Ways to Power Your Home With Renewable Energy
- Planning a Home Solar Electric System
- Residential solar panels: what to know about home solar electricity in 2019
- 5 Things to Consider When Building a Solar-powered Home
- Switching to renewable energy at home
- 7 Ways Power your House with Renewable Energy
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.