Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Real estate agency PropNex on Monday announced a S$30 million support plan to help its 8,500 salespeople tide over the "circuit breaker" closure period mandated by the Singapore government.
The plan includes a S$25 million advance commission scheme which allows those who concluded and exercised deals before June 30, 2020 to apply for early release of interest-free commission capped at S$10,000 per person.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- City Development's retail tenants get full rental rebates in April, 50% in May
- OUE C-Reit cuts directors' fees by 10% amid 'escalating' Covid-19 situation
- Chart of the Day: Over 9,000 home units set to launch in 2020
- The power of good design
- Non-Landed Residential Resale Property Transactions for the Week of March 21 – March 27
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Stocks to watch as Singapore enters a one-month circuit breaker: CGS-CIMB
- Working from home & need a desk?
- Photos of Singapore's busiest places that are now completely empty
- Coronavirus: For Asia's emerging economies, working from home is still a work in progress
- A Stylish Shed Sits in a Woodland Garden Designed to Slow Runoff
DIY Tips - Easter Decoration
- 65 DIY Easter Decorations to Add Some Cheer to Your Home This April
- 50 DIY Easter Decoration Ideas That Bring All the Spring Cheer
- 44 Cheerful Easter Crafts That Kids Will Totally Love
- 40 Easy Easter Crafts That Adults and Kids Can Create Together
- 44 Adorable DIY Easter Decorations to Help Bring In Spring
Motif Trends - Letters
- Interior decoration with decorative letters
- Creative Interior Design with 3D Letters
- Decorating with Letters and Words: 37 Striking Tutorials Show You How to Make Your Own
- 20 DIY Letter Decor Ideas
- 50 Cool and Crafty DIY Letter and Word Signs
Previous news selection
'Almost half' of 2019 property price gain wiped out as Singapore market feels the effects of COVID-19
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.