Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust and Frasers Commercial Trust are planning to merge, according to people familiar with the matter, as consolidation among Singapore's real-estate investment trusts (Reits) gathers pace.
The combined company will manage almost 100 properties worth U$4 billion across Singapore, Australia and Europe, including warehouses, offices and business parks, according to their websites.
The people declined to be named as the information is still private.
A deal would be at the least the fourth among Singapore-listed REITs this year. CapitaLand kicked things off in January, striking a $6 billion deal with Temasek Holdings for Ascendas and Singbridge.
In April, OUE Commercial Reit agreed to buy OUE Hospitality Trust to create one of Singapore's 10 biggest Reits. Then in July, Ascott Residence Trust and Ascendas Hospitality Trust agreed to create the largest hospitality trust in the Asia-Pacific region, with $7.6 billion of assets comprising serviced residences and hotels.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- URA launches 2 Canberra Drive residential sites for tender
- Merger eyed for Frasers Logistics and Frasers Commercial Trust: report
- PropTech: Beyond the Classified Section
- URA gazettes Bukit Timah landmarks for conservation
- Uncertain economic outlook, unsold supply may weigh on private home market: MAS
Asian property news round up
- Hyundai gets approval to build South Korea's tallest skyscraper
- M&G Real Estate Acquires Seoul Logistics Asset for $131M
- They Paid a Record HK$40.2B for The Center, Now HK Consortium May Be Caught by Downturn
- Foreign investor appetite reaches new level for real estate in Vietnam
- CapitaLand toasts 25-year journey
Tips for perfect property photos
- Tips for creating real-estate images and videos
- 10 Simple Tips for Impressive Real Estate Photography
- How to Take Real Estate Photos That Will Sell Your House 32% Faster
- Take Great Home Photos the Easy Way — 5 Tips From a Pro
- Phone Photography 101: How to Take Good Pictures With Your Mobile Device
- 4 secrets: How to take professional photos with your smartphone
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.