Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
IN THE second quarter, private home prices surprised on the upside by climbing 0.3 per cent despite the "circuit breaker" - reversing from the Urban Redevelopment Authority's earlier flash estimate of negative 1.1 per cent.
This increase was led by the core central region. And the primary market proved more resilient than the secondary market, accounting for nearly two-thirds of all transactions.
Several transactions for properties in prime projects such as 8 Saint Thomas, Leedon Green, Martin Modern, Van Holland and Pullman Residences took place in the last two weeks of June, according to real estate consultancy JLL.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- Condo resale volume nearly doubled in July
- AA REIT to acquire site at Jurong Innovation District for $129.6m
- Chart of the Day: Home prices in OCR slipped 1.3% to $1,025 psf in Q2
- Lendlease Global Reit's 0.48 S cent Q4 DPU misses IPO forecast
- Perennial, Qingjian Realty sell 190 units at Forett At Bukit Timah condo
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Commercial Real Estate In A COVID World. Notes From Podcast Interview
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs In SGX-Listed Companies (2019)
- As the economy reopens, analysts are more upbeat on CapitaLand
- Staying still 'not an option' for Singapore, since it is 'not returning to a pre-Covid-19 world': Chan Chun Sing
- 92,000 jobs, traineeships committed as of end-July, 7 in 10 are PMET roles
Compost Bin Plans
- 23 Ingenious DIY Compost Bin Ideas
- 35 Cheap And Easy DIY Compost Bins That You Can Build This Weekend
- 12 Creative DIY Compost Bin Ideas
- 31 DIY Compost Bin Ideas You’ll Want to Get to Work on Now
- 45 DIY Compost Bins To Make For Your Homestead
Outdoor Bar Ideas
- 25 Creative and Modern Outdoor Bar Ideas That Will Make Entertaining Outside a Breeze
- 12 Best Outdoor Bar Ideas That'll Be Perfect for Your Summer Parties
- 32 DIY Outdoor Bar Ideas to Make Your Patio Sing
- 25 Smart Outdoor Bar Ideas to Steal for Your Own Backyard
- 10 Inspiring Outdoor Bar Ideas
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.