Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
Around 940,000 Singaporean Housing and Development Board (HDB) households will receive S$134 million worth of Service and Conservancy Charges (S&CC) rebates in the 2020 financial year (from April 2020 to March 2021).
This is part of the Government's Care and Support Package announced as part of Budget 2020 to help households with their expenses.
In a news release on Wednesday (March 25), the Ministry of Finance said that in total, each eligible household will receive 1.5 to 3.5 months of S&CC rebates, depending on flat type.
It will be disbursed every three months, starting in April.
Eligible households will receive a letter from the end of March with more details.
Real Estate Related News Stories from Singapore
- Co-founder Zenos Schmickrath parts with Hmlet
- Chart of the Day: Midsize condos took a bigger share in deals in Q4 2019
- COVID-19 Closures May hit Singapore Reits harder than the 2008 Financial Crisis
- Businesses push for fair tenancy law as grouses against landlords resurface amid Covid-19 outbreak
- 10 HDB flat rules in Singapore you are probably unaware of, and breaking!
Must-read If You Live in Singapore
- Public transport usage plummets as more stay home
- Things to do if you’re staying at home
- 20+ homeschooling & e-learning ideas
- The best things to do in Singapore this weekend (Mar 26-29)
- Singapore's restaurants come together to donate meals for healthcare workers
Outdoor Kitchen Ideas
- 20 Outdoor Kitchen Ideas That'll Make You Want to Eat Outside All Season Long
- 27 Amazing Outdoor Kitchen Ideas Your Guests Will Go Crazy For
- Top 60 Best Outdoor Kitchen Ideas – Chef Inspired Backyard Designs
- 70 Awesomely clever ideas for outdoor kitchen designs
- 12 Outdoor Kitchen Ideas to Create an Al Fresco Oasis
Colour Trends - Shades of Purple
- Home styling with Mauve
- 10 Purple Paint Colors To Inspire You To Decorate Without Fear
- 10 Perfectly Purple Paint Ideas
- 25 Purple Rooms That Are Gorgeously Invigorating
- How To Decorate A Bedroom With Purple Walls
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.