Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
Housing Board resale prices have notched their biggest month-on-month increase this year despite a smaller number changing hands, according to flash data from real estate portal SRX Property on Thursday.
Resale prices, which through most of 2019 have moved within a -0.2 to +0.2 per cent range, rose 0.6 per cent in November from October. It is the biggest monthly increase since January's 0.5 per cent rise from December.
Compared to November last year, resale prices are up by 0.4 per cent, though they are still off by 13.8 per cent from their peak in April 2013.
Prices in non-mature estates rose by 2 per cent year on year. Those in mature estates fell 2 per cent.
Compared to October, three-room, four-room and executive flats saw price increases of 0.1 per cent, 1.2 per cent and 1.1 per cent, respectively, while prices of five-room flats fell by 0.1 per cent.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- MNACT buying 2 Tokyo offices that will help mitigate revenue loss from Festival Walk closure
- Leshan Gardens in Geylang sold for S$26.28m
- Hakka association selling 13 semi-detached houses at Bt Timah with S$38m guide price
- Chart of the Day: HDB upgraders increasingly favoured pricier condos in Q2
- URA confirmed three sites under GLS Programme H1 2020
Asian property news round up
- A new standard for seafront apartment buildings
- Fulfilling the potential of the risky condotel market
- Cocobay calamity brings condotel pitfalls to fore
- Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust to acquire 2 Tokyo office properties
- Developer Iskandar Waterfront revives listing plan, aims to raise up to US$1.5b in 2020: sources
- Minimalist Home Decor Trends 2019
- 12 Minimalist Interior Design Trends to Follow in 2019
- 2019 design trends : minimalist style.
- 10 Minimalist Design Trends
- Minimalism in Interior Design: 25 Examples Proving Less Really Is More
Previous news selection
Government holds housing land sales steady amid supply-demand gap
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.