Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
To help home buyers access flats more quickly, the Housing Board will scrap the existing Re-Offer of Balance Flats (ROF) exercises.
All unsold Build-To-Order flats will first be offered through the Sale of Balance Flats exercises, and those that remain unselected will be directly offered for open booking, instead of going through another round of balloting.
The move was among various measures that National Development Minister Lawrence Wong announced yesterday.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Evia Real Estate to sharpen focus on ECs, commercial real estate
- HDB to do away with re-offer of balance flats exercises
- Singapore leads in Asian outbound real estate investment for 2019
- Chart of the Day: Singaporean investors favoured office properties in 2019
- HDB resale prices up 1% in February
Must-read if you live in Singapore
- COE prices largely unchanged; down slightly across the board
- New cleaning norms for schools, hawker centres
- Pet-friendly places at Dempsey
- Hidden restaurants in Singapore for a quiet and private experience
- The best novelty shops in Singapore
Spring Kitchen Decor Ideas
- 77 Inspiring Spring Kitchen Décor Ideas
- Easy Ways to Beautify Your Kitchen For Spring
- 50 Inspiring Spring Kitchen Décor Ideas
- Simple Spring Decorations for the Kitchen
- Spring Kitchen Decorating Ideas
Colour Trends - Green and Gold
- Colour Trend: Green & Gold Interior Design
- Green and Gold Interior With Modern Eclectic Vibe
- Pair Dark Green With Gold for a Sumptuous, Satisfying Look
- 7 Ways to Decorate with Dark Green and Gold
- Green and Gold Home Decor Ideas
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.