Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
CapitaLand, which operates Singapore's largest mall network with 18 under its management, is in the process of reviewing 3,500 leases and aims to inform all tenants of their respective rental relief packages by end-March.
The retail giant said it has granted rental rebates of 20 per cent to 30 per cent over two months as an interim relief to eligible tenants in its downtown malls, which have been more affected by the coronavirus outbreak.
Rental relief by CapitaLand will be disbursed to tenants in a targeted manner as the outbreak impacted different malls and trade categories in varying degrees, said CapitaLand president for Singapore and international, Mr Jason Leow.
Freshest Real Estate News from Singapore
- Don't skimp on rent relief, Chan Chun Sing tells landlords
- Top bids for Canberra private housing sites below expectations
- Frasers Property unit tops bids for Sengkang EC site; UOL-led consortium is highest bidder for a condo plot in Canberra Drive
- Singapore investors remain bullish on overseas property purchases: CBRE
- Chart of the Day: New home sales to fall between 7,000-8,000 in 2020
Interesting Stories related Singapore
- MOM raises EP minimum qualifying salary to $3,900 per month
- e-commerce aggregator iPrice raises $13.87m in Series B round
- 27 preschools & kindergartens reviewed
- 8 romantic spots for date nights
- The best things to do in Singapore this weekend (Mar 5-8)
Modern Bathroom Ideas
- 30 Modern Bathroom Design Ideas For Private Luxury
- 32 Luxurious Bathroom Ideas For A Space You'll Never Want To Leave
- 14 Ideas for Modern-Style Bathrooms
- Modern Bathroom Ideas
- 51 Modern Bathroom Design Ideas Plus Tips On How To Accessorize Yours
- 25 Designer Birdhouses, Original Yard Decorations for Spring Gardens
- 30 Beautiful Birdhouse Designs for Your Feathered Friends
- 12 cool architectural birdhouses
- 12 Birdhouses We Love
- Modern Birdhouses
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.