Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
The figures - which exclude executive condominium (EC) units - were released by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) on Thursday based on its survey of licensed housing developers.
Including ECs, which are a public-private housing hybrid, developers moved 1,556 units in July, up 89.3 per cent from 822 units in June, but 12.4 per cent lower than the 1,776 units in July 2018.
At the Piermont Grand EC project in Sumang Walk in the Punggol area, City Developments and TID sold 378 units last month at a median price of S$1,107 per square foot (psf).
More real estate news from Singapore
Real estate news from outside of Singapore
- China's new home prices rise at their weakest pace this year
- Money FM podcast: Co-living, a new real estate trend?
- Top developers lead the outstanding group of winners at the Dot Property Thailand Awards 2019
- Allowing developers more flexibility will give home buyers what they actually
Other news and useful tips
- 13 Gorgeous Galley Kitchen Ideas for Your Small HDB Flat
- 8 Appliances You Can Do Without in a Minimalist Kitchen
- 10 Spaces in Singapore that Use Slatted Wood in Style
- Singapore Home Loans: What Does the Bank Jargon Mean?
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate/economy topics, just let us know in the e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.