Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
ADJOINING condominiums Fairhaven and Sophia Ville at Sophia Road will be launched for collective sale by tender on Aug 3 with a combined indicative price of S$64 million.
The majority owners of both developments agreed to band together so that the sites may be offered to a developer who can redevelop them into a larger residential project, sole marketing agent JLL said on Thursday.
Over 80 per cent of the owners for each development have consented to the sale.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- OUE projects net loss in H1
- Ascott’s co-living brand lyf adds over 1,000 units across Australia, China, and the Philippines to its portfolio
- Far East H-Trust DPS for H1 slides 43.4% to 1.03 S cents
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- 5 in 10 employees hunt for job opportunities
- Experts fear worst may be yet to come in S'pore job market
- Retrenchments double in Q2, resident unemployment rate rises to 3.9%: MOM
- 5 Things Singaporeans In Their 50s Should Be Doing For A More Secure Retirement
- Explainer: Why Sora is likely to replace Sibor as Singapore’s benchmark interest rate
- 31 BOYS’ ROOM IDEAS THAT ARE YOUTHFUL YET SOPHISTICATED
- 31 Boys' Bedroom Ideas That Win All The Cool Points
- Use These Boys' Room Ideas Next Time Your Son Needs a Bedroom Redo
- 16 Creative Bedroom Ideas for Boys
- BOYS’ BEDROOM IDEAS
Modern Farmhouse Chic
- 16 Rooms that Showcase Modern Farmhouse Decor Done Right
- HERE’S HOW TO ADD CASUAL CHARACTER WITH MODERN FARMHOUSE DECOR
- 25 INSPIRING MODERN FARMHOUSE DECOR IDEAS
- The Defining a Style Series: What Is Modern Farmhouse Design?
- 60 Farmhouse Decor Ideas to Help You Design Your Dream Country Home
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address [email protected]. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at [email protected]. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleague will get in touch with you.