Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
This represented a total rental volume of $2.5m.
This chart from Knight Frank shows that the leasing volume of multiple-user factory spaces island-wide crashed 43.5% YoY in Q2, with the number of tenancies from April to May 2020 falling to 1,253.
This represented a total rental volume of $2.5m. Further, the median rent of these spaces island-wide maintained at $1.78 psf pm in Q2, unchanged from Q1 and from Q2 2019.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- 5 Condos With The Best Rental Yield And Lowest Maintenance Fees
- Best Selling New Projects In Jun 2020
- Ascott Residence Trust looking at rental housing; DPS down 69% for H1
- Starhill Global Reit posts lower DPU due to income retention, distribution deferment
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Mid-career job seekers can apply for more than 13,000 work attachments from Aug 1
- Singapore sees worst-ever quarterly fall in employment in Q2 as retrenchments double: MOM data
- Singapore job offers canceled amid recession, recruiters say
- How Much Do You Need To Earn To Afford A Good Class Bungalow (GCB) In Singapore?
Best Pool Floats
- 20 Pool Floats for Adults Who Know How to Party
- 30 Fun Pool Floats You'll Want to Lounge on All Summer Long
- The Best Pool Floats on Amazon, According to Hyperenthusiastic Reviewers
- 35 Instagram-worthy pool floats to enjoy this summer
- The best pool floats you can buy
How To Light Up A Dark Room
- 19 DESIGNER TIPS FOR LIGHTENING UP A DARK ROOM
- 8 Home Decor Tricks to Brighten a Dark Room
- An Interior Designer Shows Us How to Brighten a Dark Room the Easy Way
- How to Brighten a Dark Room in 10 Creative Ways
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten a Dark Room
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.