Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
GIC has signed an agreement to acquire a pan-European logistics real estate portfolio, Maximus, for around 950 million euros (S$1.44 billion) from funds managed by affiliates of alternative investment manager Apollo Global Management.
This is in line with GIC's strategy to scale up its wholly-owned P3 logistics platform, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund announced on Friday.
Headquartered in Prague, P3 manages and develops European warehouse properties, and has operations in 13 countries. It has over 5.3 million square metres (sq m) of assets under management and land bank for further development.
The Maximus portfolio spans more than 1 million sq m of industrial space. It comprises 28 assets located in core logistics hubs such as Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Netherlands, Belgium and Austria. P3 will manage the portfolio.
Maximus has a diversified tenant base which includes companies in the automotive, e-mobility, distribution, e-commerce and last-mile logistics sectors.
Real estate related news stories from Singapore
- Keppel DC Reit pays 81.8m euros for 2nd data centre in Germany
- GIC Forms $412M US Shopping Centre JV With NYSE-Listed RPT Realty
- JustCo boosts regional presence with new Singapore, Seoul co-working spaces
- Singapore home glut tied to official curbs, key developer says
- Keppel DC REIT to pay $56.6m for data centre master lessee's additional core M&E
Asian property news round up
- Hong Kong property stocks battered by protests looking cheap
- Strong sales of China's construction equipment suggest construction boom
- Chinese city reverses decision to end curb on property sales after just 1 day
- Beijing has built thousands of cheap apartments no one wants
- AEW Launches Fourth APAC Value-Add Fund
Outdoor christmas decoration
- 55 Best Outdoor Christmas Decorations to Get Your Yard in the Spirit
- 25+ Outdoor Christmas Decorations From Understated to Extravagant
- 30 Ideas for the Best Outdoor Christmas Decorations on the Block
- 28 Wonderful Christmas decorating ideas for magical outdoor spaces
- 50+ Fabulous outdoor Christmas decorations for a winter wonderland
Previous news selection
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.