Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to firstname.lastname@example.org so our editors can use them as sources.
SINGAPORE (July 16): Singapore is well into Phase 2 of reopening the economy and social distancing restrictions are gradually easing. With that, UOB Kay Hian is keeping its “overweight” rating on the Singapore REITs (S-REITs) sector.
Compared to the previous week, UOBKH S-REIT Index retraced marginally by 0.6% to 252.1. Some of the week’s top performers include ARA LOGOS Trust, gaining 6.1% with the appointment of new CEO Karen Lee; and Keppel DC REIT, gaining 3.6% as data centres are beneficiaries of Covid-19 pandemic.
This is followed by hospitality REITs Frasers Hospitality Trust (FHT), CDL Hospitality Trust (CDREIT) and Ascott Hospitality Trust (ART), which increased 2.1%, 1.9% and 1%, respectively.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- ESR-REIT and Sabana REIT propose merger
- Green Court along Geylang Road launched for sale
- Liang Court redevelopment project moves to next step
- ESR-Reit cuts first-half DPU to 1.162 S cents
- Sabana Reit's DPU for H1 tumbles 65.7% to 0.47 S cent
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Some BTO flats may be delayed up to nine months, up from previous six months: HDB
- Condo and HDB rents down in June: SRX
- A Never-Published Letter To The Straits Times Forum
- Are You Sure Your REIT’s Dividend Is Sustainable? (Part 4 – Lendlease Global Commercial REIT)
Free Things To Do In Singapore
- The top 25 free things to do in Singapore
- Top 10 Free Activities in Singapore for the Budget Traveler
- Singapore: 39 FREE Things to do in the World’s Most Expensive City
- 18 FREE AND CHEAP THINGS TO DO IN SINGAPORE
- 45 Fantabulastic And Free Things To Do In Singapore
Home Entrance Designs
- 49 Foyers That Make a Stunning First Impression
- 51 Fantastic Front Door Entrance Ideas With Tips To Help You Design Yours
- The Latest Front Door Ideas That Add Curb Appeal, Value to Your Home
- 15 Entrance Door Designs That Will Impress Your Visitors
- Front door design ideas
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address email@example.com. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at email@example.com and our colleague will get in touch with you.