Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related storys from The Edge Singapore, Propertyinvestsg.com, Channel NewsAsia, The Singapore Business Review, The Straits Times and more. Want to suggest news sites or articles? Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to [email protected] so our editors can use them as sources.
Condo rents up 1.5% in March
Rental volume surged 41.4% MoM from February 2019, with an estimated 5,184 private condos rented out in March 2019. On a year-on-year basis, rental volume in March 2019 was 1.3% lower than the 5,250 units rented in 2018.
Singapore real estate news
- CapitaLand unit Ascott adds 14 new global properties
- Singapore tops list of world maritime capitals for fourth consecutive time
- Hmlet to open its largest co-living space in July
- Why visit the World Gourmet Summit
Worldwide real estate news
- How Much Does it Cost to Visit Some of the Top Game of Thrones Locations?
- Sky-high property prices in China force divorced couples to continue living together
- Competition rises in Bangkok's retail property market
- VIDEO: Luxury Beachfront Condominiums in Kamala
- Rental guarantees, timeshares, and fractional ownership models
- Why great comparable evidence is essential
Home loans: which one should I choose?
- Best Home Loans Singapore (2019) – Most Affordable Housing Loans Reviewed
- What is the best home loan in Singapore in 2019?
- Getting a mortgage in Singapore: A foreigner’s guide
- Mortgages for expats in Singapore
- Home loan FAQ
Previous news selection:
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore to one place - each and every day. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and more to keep you up-to-date on property listing market on a daily basis. Visit us every day - whoever stays out misses out.
The aim of this selection is to gather the most useful links, news, articles, tools and events that may be of interest to the agents of the real estate market and SG citizens. If you find something that you think is interesting and fits in the real estate / economy topics, send it in e-mail. We don't guarantee that your submission will appear, but we usually use the links that we find useful. If you want us to publish and article, please contact us at [email protected], send us your topic and if you can, attach a few of your previous publications.
If you have an article whose contents fit the above topics and you are looking for channels to distribute it, contact us. In case you're looking for a traditional means of advertisement, like a PR article or a display banner, e-mail us at [email protected] and our colleagues will get in touch with you.
Brought to you by: