Today's news selection contains the latest real estate related stories. Do you own a real estate/property/finance blog or news site? Send the URL to email@example.com so our editors can use them as sources.
No transactions in the public sector were recorded during the quarter.
This chart from Knight Frank shows that property investment sales in Q2 totalled $1.7b, signifying a 73.4% YoY plunge from $6.4b in Q2 2019. It also marks a 41.4% QoQ crash from $2.9b in Q1, with no transactions recorded in the public sector.
Whilst general activity in the real estate market was muted, the presence of several big-ticket commercial deals bolstered investment sales in the second quarter totalling $1.4b.
Freshest Property News from Singapore
- The Stacked Guide For Foreigners Buying Property In Singapore
- Hatten to issue S$3.5m in new shares to landlord to pay for Singapore office rental
- Bright spots for investors as virus safety measures ease
Interesting Stories Related Singapore
- Singapore stock watch: Keppel, Yangzijiang, First Reit, OUE Lippo Healthcare, Halcyon Agri
- Axington chairman Shen and three other directors quit, citing 'public scrutiny' and 'health reasons'
- DBS, UOB, OCBC: Which ones to invest in, and are they worth the investment?
- Hot new restaurants and cafés to dine at in Singapore
Smart Solutions: Study Room
- 20 Functional and Cool Designs of Study Rooms
- 30 Back-to-School Homework Spaces and Study Room Ideas You’ll Love
- 26 Study Room Ideas To Keep Your Home Looking Smart
- Smart Solutions: 25 Kids’ Study Rooms and Spaces that Beat Boredom
- 80 Peaceful Study Room Decorating Ideas
- 25 Ingenious Jewelry Organization Ideas
- How To Organize Jewelry
- 10 Jewelry Storage Ideas You'll Actually Want to Use
- 27 Brilliant Jewellery Organizer Ideas that Will Add Fun to Organization
- How to Organize Jewelry
Previous news selection
Are you an aspiring writer and especially interested in real estate? Become a Guest Blogger here, on Agent.sg. Choose a topic which suits your field of expertise and our profile as well, then create your blog post and send it to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our Guest Blogging Subpage.
About Agent.sg Daily Property News Selection
Agent.sg's Daily Property News Selection brings you the most important property market news in and around Singapore. We list the best articles on real estate development, property investment and on the property listing market on a daily basis - whoever stays out, misses out.
If you also want to share an amazing article that you come across and it fits in the real estate / economy topics, just let it us know in e-mail. We don't guarantee to publish all, but we will some of them for sure. If you want us to bring out your own article, please contact us at email@example.com. Some references would also be highly welcome to send us from among your previous publications.
Are you looking for some online distribution channels? You find one. Haven't you found a place for your traditional means of advertisement, like PR article or display banner? You've never been so close, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our colleague will get in touch with you.